- Pounds gained since last visit: 5
- Blood Pressure: 108/74
- Glucose in blood post test: 134
- Baby's Weight: shy of 3 lbs.
- Baby's heart beat: 150 BPM
- Baby's position: head down, curved to the left
- Next visit: 7/13/05
- Hemoglobin: 13
What the web says about Week 28:
By this week, your baby weighs a little over 2 pounds and measures about 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can open her eyes — which now sport lashes — and she'll turn her head toward a continuous, bright light from the outside. Her fat layers are beginning to form, too, as she gets ready for life outside the womb.