1. There is a difference between the sheets on the beds at the cottage and our 600 thread count anniversary sheets.
2. Using my rosemary mint conditioner in the shower tonight felt like heaven.
3. Clare has more toys and better toys at Clare's Cottage than she does here in Columbia.
4. I miss the sounds of the New Hampshire woods, including the obnoxious crows in the early morning.
5. It is much cooler in New Hampshire than South Carolina.
6. Sitting for two and a half hours on the runway in Baltimore with a 9 month old is not fun.
7. I think that Mario really did miss Clare when we were gone.
8. Caroline is a compatible travel buddy.
9. Sorting through the mail after a trip is a simple pleasure I adore. Finding fun letters from India, NJ, and IL made it even better.
10. Today I enjoyed a clean car thanks to Mario's sweet attempts to detail it as a coming home treat!